SolarSynthesis Purify 500 Solar Powered Germicidal UVC Cabinet for Sanitizing Personal or Medical Equipment and Devices – 99.9% irradiation rate in minutes
- Using shortwave ultraviolet light at 254nm, or UVC, the cabinet is a fast and effective way to sanitize
- Compact design maximizes the 6W UVC light at 254nm within a 12” x 6” x 6” irradiation zone (equating to 515µW/cm2)
- Completely weatherproof design to be permanently wall or shelf mounted in an outdoor location where off-grid sanitation access is required
- Powered by SolarSynthesis solar rechargeable battery (7Ah), 10W solar panel, and control electronics
- Germicidal cabinet total dimensions measure 12” x 12” x 6” with 12” x 15” tilt mounted solar panel mounted to the top of the cabinet
The Purify 500 germicidal cabinet with germicidal UVC lamp is solar powered and weatherproof for your off-grid sanitizing requirements. Using shortwave ultraviolet light at 254nm, or UVC, the cabinet is a fast and effective way to sanitize shared items like lab PPE, instruments, and tools in minutes. A stainless-steel tray naturally reflects the UV rays emitted from strategically placed lamps within the unit and makes cleaning easy. Users can safely sanitize items with a tight latching door lock. The unit is constructed of 16-gauge gray powder coated steel and is wall or shelf mountable with welded mounting plates attached. Cabinet measures 12-inches wide by 12-inch height by 6-inch depth and features a 12-inch high by 15-inch-wide tilt-mount 10W solar panel mounted to the top of the cabinet. The compact irradiation zone boasts a 99.4% irradiation rate within minutes.